Re: [LUG] New "Psion" sub-netbook

On Thu, Dec 17, 2009 at 11:59:49AM +0000, Philip Whateley wrote:
> I might be interested if the price was lower, as I need something that
> will slip into a pocket, but has a qwerty keyboard (albeit a little
> small for serious typing)

Take a look at the Sharp NetWalker PC-Z1. It's a full PC in your pocket
based on the ARM platform. I had a play with one recently and they're very
cute. It's got a decent 1024x768 resolution screen in 5" and uses an ARM
CPU, 4GB storage and 0.5GiB RAM.

Sharp reckons it will run for up to 10 hours (pinch of salt required). Best
of all it comes with Ubuntu pre-installed.

http://www.akihabaranews.com/en/news_details.php?id=18763

Cheers,
Al.