[LUG] Openoffice help

Hi List,

I've got a slight annoyance with openoffice calc, and wondered if any
of you could take a look at it and tell me where I'm going wrong.

I need a graph which shows the effect of osmosis on potato cells for
my biology course, and to that end have whacked the results into calc
and got it to draw something for me which is ok but not exactly what
I'm after.

I've attached the file so you can take a look if you're interested.
The problem lies in the X axis, which shows concentration of solutions
used.  I cant get the scale right, as the gap between 0 and 0.1 is the
same as for say 0.3 to 0.5, so it gives the chart a "kink".  Secondly,
I'd prefer the Molarity listed along the bottom, but no amount of
fiddling lets me.

Lastly, I'd like to highlight the point where the % change is at 0,
and draw a line down to show the molarity at this point (as this shows
the innate water potential of the potato cells).

If anyone can help I'd appreciate it, I'm getting balder by the
minute.  Also I'd like to shut up one rather smug m$ office user who
views me as a peasant for using OO.