Re: [LUG] OT: Terry Pratchett

Rob Beard wrote:
You know, I've never read any Terry Pratchett, I've not even played the DiscWorld games on the PC. I think the wife has a couple of his books, if she has I might have a read over Christmas after I've read Hitchhikers Guide To The Galaxy (I've seen the film, I've seen the TV series and I've listened to the audio book, but now I want to read the books themselves :-) )

I guess in a way this links in with Gordon's PSU woes, i.e. Don't Panic :-P
Wasn't that Dad's Army? *innocent look*

Julian