Re: [LUG] OT: Mobile phone recommendations

On Sun, 29 Nov 2009, Simon Waters wrote:

Oops - dropped my very cheap mobile phone from Orange - guess it is a
good job it was very cheap.

So recommendations of getting one that will sync nicely with Linux welcomed.

Forgot to say that wifey's just recently gotten a new Nokia N95 on Three for £15 a month with a reasonable talk and data tarrif. The N95 is a bit old now, so I suspect Three are just giving away old stock, however it does seem like a nice little phone - she's using google maps, gps, etc. on it and backs it up to her WinXP desktop, but I don't know what the state of the art is for Nokia & Linux..

Gordon