Re: [LUG] Download meter for demon internet.

On Fri, 2009-11-27 at 20:00 +0000, John Williams wrote:

> I was on the "upto 8mb" home office package, when they brought in the
> fair use policy it had an allowance of 60GB which I found "ok" but I had
> to be careful. It soon became quite restricting though so an upgrade was
> necessary.
Interesting, having the home office package I have never come across
limits. My wife works from home and she also watches a lot of 4oD and
BBC iplyer stuff and I also download distros and updates, After Hours
(AH.fm) 2 hour shows and so on. I have never noticed any problem.
James
--
james kilty
http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk