Re: [LUG] Cups error log

Quoting aaron moore <aaronmoore@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi

I've posted the error log from cups here.

http://tinypaste.com/60de4

It does not look too clever, but make no sense to me.
All this bother has happened since upgraded to suse 11.1 . I,m thinking I
should try something new....Ubuntu?
Thanks to all those who have taken time to reply to my ignorance
Cheers
Aaron

Looks like cups is already running (or something else is listening on that port)

Can you post the output of the following commands:

=-========================

netstat -antpu | grep -i listen

ps aux | grep cup

/etc/init.d/cupsd status

cat /etc/redhat-release

cat /etc/debian_version

cupsd --version

Also, if you can let us know which distro you're currently running that would be useful!

Thanks,

Matt
--
Matthew Macdonald-Wallace