Re: [LUG] Can we do something about mandleson?

On Tue, 2009-11-24 at 16:38 +0000, tom wrote:
> james kilty wrote:
> > On Tue, 2009-11-24 at 07:40 +0000, tom wrote:
> >
> >> http://www.eff.org/action/uk-alert-stop-pirate-finder-general
> >>
> >> I hope so
> >>
> > I already emailed my MP about it.
> >
> > And about the privaste parking stuff.
> >
> > James
> >

> http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/dontdisconnectus/
> Tom te tom te tom

Just signed that, I left a message for my MP last week about the
filesharing thing so I' wont call again,  not that I think it makes any
difference but one has to try. They generally seem to just reply with
something along the lines of "kthanx, I'm just gonna carry on
anyways..."

Come back Guy Fawkes I say.... erm, Can I say that? or am I off to
Guantanamo now :[

--
John Williams
My linux blog of notes and guides