Re: [LUG] Online photo printing

Alan Pope wrote:

I have used both Tesco and Truprint for printing digital photos. Had
no problems with either.

I've used Photobox - they take data in many different formats.

Mostly I get the images from my Flickr account, but they take FTP upload amongst others. Just I back up all photos to flickr using fspot - and by then the bad bandwidth (ADSL upload) has been bypassed.

No problems, and the interface is nice, but I think you pay about a penny per photo extra for all that niceness compared to others I've tried.

Given the number I'm printing a penny a photo is irrelevant compared to the postage.

Kodak gallery looked promising, but I got annoyed at being a second class citizen because I wasn't an American (.com versus .co.uk).

I wonder how many of these are actually printed in the same factory ;)

 Simon