Re: [LUG] installs

On 22/11/2009 22:53, Neil Stone wrote:
Rob Beard wrote:
Maybe we could look at doing something in the new year. Bit too near Christmas to be arranging. We'd have to find a suitable location, the Shoreline isn't bad if it's say installation on a laptop, but not really suitable for desktop installs.

Rob
Local school or college would be ideal.. esp if they let us use their facilities (internet/canteen)..

Yep, it's just finding somewhere like that. Anyone got any links with a school or college?

Otherwise we could ask Trevor at the Exwick Community Centre if we could hold one there, but that means commuting to Exeter (and since by the sounds of things the guys Paul have been speaking to live in Torbay, they might not be prepared to travel that far).

Rob