Re: [LUG] Introducing myself

Dan Dart wrote:
Hi LUGs

I am Dan Dart, and I am the current administrator of the Glastonbury LUG.

I am primarily a LAMP developer, and second, a GNU & Linux administrator.

I felt it was necessary to introduce myself around, since I have a few years
experience with Linux et al. So I can offer help when it's needed usually,
even if I cannot make it to your meetings.

Cheers

Hi Dan,

Welcome to the list. I think it's a great idea having the LUGs help each other out.

Ta,

Rob