Re: [LUG] Any Ruby on Rails users?

Jaan Jänesmäe wrote:
Hey,

anyone happen to be familiar with the above framework?

Regards,

I book Programming Ruby book on it and played for a while. Vaguely interesting but nothing really new there. Couldn't get any rails stuff to run as it was seemingly continuously being updated and the documented examples never worked with the latest version.
Might be better now but very alpha when I played with it 2 years ago.
Tom te tom te tom