Re: [LUG] Firefox updates

On Wed, 11 Nov 2009, James Wonnacott wrote:

<RANT>
I'm seriously thinking of changing my browser.

Almost every day I get a firefox update and the irritating "Firefox has been updated" page.

It's driving me nuts. Why don't they save 'em up and push it out weekly or some thing????

Hm. I've only seen 1 or 2 in the past fortnight or so...

However the BBC and Debians Iceweasel have just irritated me - or rather irritated wifey - as last night she couldn't listen to the archers online using Iceweasel - it was saying she needed Javascript turned on - which it is. However it worked OK on my AAO which is running Firefox... So I'm currently upgrading her AAO by removing Iceweasel and installing Firefox..

Gordon