Re: [LUG] Lamp e-mail config

Simon Waters wrote:
PS: If ever tempted to use PHP "mail" function for anything but hardwired email details, read the man page and discover it is a bad idea.

Data validation is suppose to happen before calling mail()

That takes all the fun out of it!
I always call stored procedure to access DB's and I'll be presenting good data to the mail program - its only for debugging purposes for now. Mind you if any of you out there program in PHP and use the debugger its amazing what that gets up to!
Tom te tom te tom