[LUG] OT: Possible Job Opening

I very good friend of mine is looking for someone with suitable skills
to write a style guide for a clinical application.

The application itself is part of a retinal scanning system, and deals
with the administration, image storage/review and grading of image
data.

The application is written and functional, but now needs to look less
like pages of plain text and buttons and more like a useable
interface.

There are about 200 pages which will need to use the same system to
present their information to the user - this is not a catalogue, it is
interactive and dynamic, so a bit more than traditional style sheeting
is required, although the ability to create useable and functional
sytle sheets would seem a good starting point for the skills set
required.

If you're interested, please send a CV to me & I'll forward them on to
to him.  He is looking for someone prolific - if you have a large
portfolio of work behind you then perhaps you're the chap.