Re: [LUG] Old colour slides

Neil Winchurst wrote:
Thanks for the info. I will look at costs of a slide copier for my Canon
and also at the prices of scanners which will do slices.

I do have a very old scanner but it is no use any more. It requires
Windows 98 would you believe! Shows just how old it is.

Thanks

Neil
Hi Neil,

One thing I forgot to mention: speed. With my scanner I get about 6 images done in about 6 minutes, as opposed to 10 per hour quoted on the link George posted. That could be significant with the volume of slides you mentioned.

Kind regards,

Juliam