Re: [LUG] BarCampManchester2 Tickets Available

Tim Dobson wrote:
Just a heads the first round of tickets for BarCampManchester2 are now
available.

http://bcman2.eventbrite.com/

We have limited number of special "long distance" tickets for those coming from afar, so if you're interested in coming, it'd be worth getting your name down fast!

I sincerely recommend coming. I'm a one of the organisers of this event and it'd be great to have a good free software crowd there.

If you've got any questions e-mail: bcman2@xxxxxxxxxxx and we'll get back to you ASAP.

Cheers,

Tim

I'd love to go but unfortunately funds can't stretch to me going to something like this at the moment. Maybe next year.

Rob