Re: [LUG] Great Plug for Linux

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009, Rob Beard wrote:

Does anyone know of any banks that don't support browsers other than Internet Explorer (or the other annoying 'feature' of not supporting any OS other than Windows regardless of what browser you're using)?

NatWest recently started to allow FF under Linux - previously I'd had to use the user agent switcher. This was some 6 months ago I think.

They still don't allow Google Chrome though.

I wish they'd just code to the standards then let the browser users whinge when it doesn't look right.

Gordon