Re: [LUG] ldconfig ... is not a symbolic link

Simon Waters wrote:
> Adrian Midgley wrote:
>> Well, I got rid of the Flash plugin.
>>
>> And I downloaded some media.
>
> If you've only touched media stuff and Flash and you think things are
> otherwise straight you can probably just move the offending files
> somewhere safe, and run ldconfig as root.
>
> But you it would help if you knew what happened to be sure of the advice.

I wonder if they are from the Marilat or other enhancements to
multimedia.  Anyway, I moved them and the erros have gone away but the
system is still not quite right.  I think a reinstall is coming up.

The closest to reinstalling from backup, recently, has beenm dd ing the
system across to a bigger drive.  The system drive failure and rebuild
and copy of configurations was years ago.