Re: [LUG] Green Light for faster broadband

2009/8/6 Gordon Henderson <gordon+dcglug@xxxxxxxxxx>:
> My exchange was in the last batch in the
> country to get ADSL, and then ADSL2. It has no target date for ADSL2+ let
> alone FTTC. (however I'm fed from a pole which is underground ducted to
> the exchange - so 'what cabinet'?)

I wonder what is possessing them to do mine then. It is one of the few
in Cornwall that isn't the usual towns/cities that has a WBC date
(March 2010, and its PSTN date is right now),

It only got ADSL in 2005, and has ~ 1000-1500 lines. Not exactly a
major metro exchange.

Shaun