Re: [LUG] department of work and pensions = FAIL

Paul Sutton wrote:
> The job centre plus site works in Firefox, it seems as someone pointed
> out they are too lazy to test it properly,  but they paid someone
> millions to develop a system, that works on lots of browsers, but only
> works on MIcrosofts operating system.  I suspect anyone using a mac or
> linux can either fill out the form and it will work, or fill it out and
> it fails, somewhere.
>
> but a w3c complient form, + w3c browser, should work regardless of OS. I
> will try to put a letter together.
>
> I think the local MP is a better person to write to.  May be a good
> Question at PM question time :D
>

> Paul

Not only that but there may be some people who may be trying to access
the site from a mobile device.  Okay might not be as likely as someone
using a PC, but surely if the site is standards compliant then it should
work on pretty much any browser.  I'll have to give it a try on my Wii
browser.

Rob