Re: [LUG] a strange format for a digital journal

On Sun, 2009-06-28 at 11:55 +0100, Brad Rogers wrote:

> Harder for the person reading to rip off the content, perhaps?
I did wonder if that was the case. It does not save. Way off standards
compliant - I am amazed how FF can interpret it.

> > holder? It's a pain to navigate and it seems to be downloading all the
>
> I didn't find it hard to navigate at all, nor was it constantly
> downloading stuff.

Well, I have to zoom out to read it and zoom in to find the next page
button or use the cursors. The message "transferring data from
source.pagesuite.com" is permanantly there.

> That's not to say it couldn't be better, because it could.

I wondered if there was anything constructive I could say to the owner -
if this is the only way a journal can be viewed without the possibility
of extracting it - perhaps nothing.

James

--
james kilty