Re: [LUG] Dansguardian

Austin Gossmeyer wrote:

> I will get started on the reinstall. With the other drives can I name
> them during set up?

Yes if you're installing from a Desktop CD then when it comes to the
partitioning stage you should be able to select Manual partitioning and
then create partitions and mount points for each partition.

This guide pretty much covers it (it's for 8.10 but I believe the
installer is pretty much the same on 9.04):
http://beginlinux.com/desktop_training/ubuntu/1073-ubuntu-intrepid-ibex-install

What you want to do is rather than creating a partition for /home, just
create partitions for the logs and cache instead.

Rob