[LUG] OpenStickers

Hi folks,

This was posted on the Ubuntu-UK mailing list in a discussion about
stickers, I thought it might be interesting...

http://www.openstickers.com/

Basically it's two volumes of stickers (in OpenOffice Draw format).
Volume 1 includes small stickers like what you find plastered on Windows
machines (those 15mm x 10mm stickers) and there is a good selection
covering Debian, Ubuntu, Tux, Mandriva.  There's even a Richard Stallman
sticker.

I wonder if it's possible to get some glossy inkjet labels which are
hard wearing enough to print some of these on?

Rob