Re: [LUG] Controlling devices from Ubuntu

Hi Gordon

My apologies -- tbh I'll work with most o/s'. Although whilst I've had my
frustrations with Ubuntu (where I'm struggling to find where it's put
things) on the whole is has been fair to me. Why would you be against it ?

In respect of Lego -- I've got on old one somewhere I think it's dependent
on serial ports ;-).

Best regards

Mick

E: mick@xxxxxxxxxxxx