Re: [LUG] Printer problem on Ubuntu Intrepid server

2009/5/14 Tom Potts <tompotts@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I'm assuming that as a server its got no gui?
If so can you attach to it from another machine to do the manageing through a
gui as the normall graphical setup for sharing printers normally works a
treat in ubuntu.
Tom te tom te tom

No, there's no gui - I installed it without gui partly because it's an old, slow machine and partly to challenge myself but I might have bitten off more than I can chew! I can ssh to it from other machines and use w3m as a browser though.
Jason