[LUG] Oil Immersion Cooling (OIC)

Posted by "Max Siegieda" <maxsiegieda@xxxxxxxxx>

Things have taken a turn for the better, Flash has kindly agreed to try and procure
an air conditioning unit used at his workplace, I may be recieving the parts,
including the external cooling part of the system. This cooling system will be
connected directly to my oil cooled computer, I only really wanted to brag however
there may be some conversational gems in this.
--

Generated by the contributors page
in the members area at D+C GLUG
http://www.dcglug.org.uk/members/list.php