Re: [LUG] Billing/Invoice formats

On Saturday 28 March 2009 11:59, Henry Bremridge wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 28, 2009 at 08:44:45AM +0000, Tom Potts wrote:
>
> <snip>
>
> > > Neil/Henry/others may be able to advise on other formats for more
> > > financial stuff.
> >
> > There is a thing called XBRL but I cant find any examples of things like
> > invoices or receipts. Xstensible Business REPORTING Language.
>
> What you want to look at is UK Taxonomy IFRS eg
> http://www.xbrl.org/uk/TechGuidance
I've been through almost all of them - nothing in there about billing,
invoicing  or receipts or any of that. Its obviously fine for telling the
taxman what he needs to know but no good for communicating between companies
and customers!
I guess its what you'd expect from a Tax related spec - all in one direction!
Tom te tom te tom