Re: [LUG] Antec 1200 for sale locally, £100 but offers may be accepted

On 23/03/2009 20:21, Max Siegieda wrote:
> Hello everyone, I am switching to oil submersion cooling and as such
> need to get rid of my old Antec 1200 case. I cannot find the receipt
> from ebuyer but the case is at most 5 months old, and came with a 1
> year warranty. It has no damage, only dust and one missing thumbscrew
> for the side panels (so it has 3 screws instead of 4). My words of
> warning for having owned this case, the PSU is bottom mounted meaning
> that you have to have one with long cables to reach from bottom to top
> (my antec earthwatts 500w only just reaches the top 5.25" drives).
>
> The case is for pickup only (probably) as it weighs 14KG which is a
> lot for the post, and is located in Chudleigh (easy to access from the
> A38).
That is one massive case!!!

http://www.antec.com/Believe_it/product.php?id=Njkz

I'd love to say I'd take it but the wife won't approve (not to mention
my desktop is dead at the moment and in need of a replacement CPU and
motherboard).

Rob