[LUG] Postfix

I'm getting a few of these Postfix error reports when sending some mail.
The vast majority of mail is being sent fine, it's just a few that fail.
It might be my imagination but the failures seem to be to the same set
of people...

Does "Host not found, try again" refer to the SMTP server
(mailhost.myisp.co.uk) not being found or the destination host
(hotmail.co.uk) not being found?

myserver.mydomain.org.uk is using the DNS service provided by the
broadband router - perhaps it should be using the DNS servers provided
by the ISP directly?

[hosts, domain & email addresses have been changed but are consistant]

Reporting-MTA: dns; myserver.mydomain.org.uk
Arrival-Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 10:13:29 +0000 (GMT)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; bar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; Host or domain name not found. Name service
error
    for name=mailhost.myisp.co.uk type=MX: Host not found, try again

TIA
Martin