Re: [LUG] HP T45 power lead

On Fri, 20 Feb 2009 18:17:33 +0000
Simon Robert <simon.robert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hello Simon,

> However I've lost the power cable. Does anyone out there have a spare
> cable? I think it's 220 v.

In common with a lot of HP kit, the PSU is external to the printer.  Do
you just need the power cable that plugs into the "brick", or do you need
the complete unit?

Not that I can offer assistance unfortunately(0), but I felt it worth
mentioning, in an effort to clarify the situation.

(0) I got rid of the PSU/cable when my last HP printer died.  This was
some 9 or 10 months ago.

--
 Regards  _

Junk floats on polluted water
Hong Kong Garden - Siouxsie & The Banshees