Re: [LUG] North Devon Meeting?

Hi all,

Still trying to organise the North Devon meeting, possibly 25th Feb
(evening) in Bideford, although that could change.

>>From reading previous posts I have assumed I should just try and sort
something out and post the details. Is there anyone in charge of the
group who has authority to make decisions, or is everything done by
consensus? The reason I ask it that I am trying to get a venue without
charge from an organisation that supports business using the following
justification:

"I thought you might be interested in helping us by providing a
venue. I am sure there are many businesses who would be interested in
using Linux to reduce their IT costs and they are welcome to join the
group and/or attend meetings."

Is this OK? Are there any issues with insurance and so on?

Thanks
Mark