[LUG] OT but Penguin related - Free Entry Day at Living Coasts, Torquay on 12th Feb 09

Hi folks,

Slightly off topic this one but Penguin related, Living Coasts are
having a free entry day on 12th Febuary 2009 from 10am until 4:30pm.  If
I'm right this actually is on the day before the kids break up for half
term.  Anyway, it's a good opportunity to see the Penguins and maybe we
could ask about adoption of a Penguin too (although I don't think my
patio would hold a big enough pool).

There's more on their website here:
http://www.livingcoasts.org.uk/events/259

Rob