Re: [LUG] forum?

On Wednesday 28 January 2009 13:37, Paul Sutton wrote:
> John Clarke wrote:
> > is there a website forum for this list ?
> > Just wondered if there is, where is it?
> > if there isn't - is there a reason why not ?
> > seems like the list would lend itself to that nicely...
> > --
> > johnc
>
> We have a website www.dcglug.org.uk which has a wiki attached to it,
> there is also a chat room on Internet relay chat.
>
> The list is also archived,  Not sure if this is any help, perhaps
> someone can add to this, and comment further.,
>
> Paul
http://black.tekmagik.net/phpBB2/index.php
was generously offered some moons ago (sorry I dont use public transport very
often)
Now for some kind of AR security - would it be possible to set one up so that
one needs  ones PPGPNGNG* signed key for logging in and leaving porn adverts?
Tom te tom te tom

* sorry I forgot the decryption key for that...