Re: [LUG] Darwin

On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 13:12:41 +0000
anthonylane13@xxxxxxxxx wrote:

> Hi
>
> Can anyone point me to some decent tutorials/ documentation about
> Darwin?  I've tried downloading the binary (x86) and the page doesn't
> work, so I'll be forced to compile source code if I want to use it...
> The apple site does not seem to have much in the way of guides for
> this, and I can't find much on the net either.
>
> Unless of course anyone has the .iso burned to disk?

I do.  They're a bit old, but I have a disc from issue 57 of "Mundo
Linux" (a Spanish Linux magazine - I was on holiday) with OpenDarwin
6.6.1/x86 and I have a CDR with "x86 Darwin" written on it that appears
to be "GNU Darwin", but I don't know (and didn't look) what version it
is.

If you want them, mail me off list.

Grant.