Re: [LUG] Firefox add-on IE Tab

james kilty wrote:
> I see her wait for her computer while my work is lightning fast by her
> standards and so transparent - and we cannot access some files to delete
> them, like cookies and zipped FWB files which Explorer won't show, even
> though I know where they are as searches find them.
Try booting her laptop with a Live distro and after mounting the HD
delete the files by hand?  Be warned though that if there is anything
hidden in the Registry that references those files you *could*
theoretically render the machine unbootable.  That shouldn't be the case
if FWB has been disabled properly, but not being an expert in viruses I
wouldn't like to guarantee it.

Kind regards,

Julian