Subject: UK Payphone Database
Date: Fri, 9 Jan 2009 22:12:57 +0000
From: Mike <mike@xxxxxxxxx>
To: simon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, shai@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
rdg2600@xxxxxxxxxxxx, coldscreams@xxxxxxxxx

Folks,

I'm writing to inform your groups of a project I'm currently working on
called the UK payphone database.  The idea is to catalogue the payphones
of the UK.  This information can then be fed into OpenStreetMap and
hopefully FreeThePostCode.  The data is open to anyone under a CC-BY-SA
license, so 2600ers can use it for anything they like.

I'd like to ask for people to help collecting data.  The databases is
wiki style so you can add and update records.  If you like I can set you
up with an account to we can see your progress (rather than just
annonymous) and it helps us validiate the data.

Please help us collect the data.  If you want an account, please ask.
If you have any suggestions/bugs/feature requests/etc please let me
know.

Thanks for your time.
BOfH.