Re: [LUG] paignton lug meets - a proposal

Would complete Linux newbies be welcome to this also?

I've been interested in getting into asterisk for a while, having some
crazy custom pbx system just sounds cool, especially making it move from
VOIP to actual phone lines which I'm guessing must be possible but so
far made relatively unsuccessful attempts at getting on with linux
(ubuntu flavour) which have been frustrating and nearly cost me a hard
drive once!

Merry Chrimbo y'all!

Ryan