Re: [LUG] meeting in Jan - confirmed & Booked

I Have confimed and booked the meeting for saturday 3rd Jan 2009

Meeting at Shoreline cafe Paignton

Details

Start time : 14:00

Topic Asterisk PBX Systems (Gordon Henderson)

Venue details : See link on Main meetings page

Parking Yes: Cost about £1.80 for 3 hours along the seafront
Food : Yes
Drinks : yes
Internet : Wifi (have asked to make sure the password is avaialble of if
wifi is needed we can use it)

Above details are on the wiki

So far I have the following people interested in attending

Paul Sutton (myself as I have booked it)
Neil Stone
Gordon Henderson (doing talk on asterisk)
Benjamin M  .A'Lee (needs lift from plymouth)
Henry Brembridge

If you are able to attend, please reply to this message on list and add
your name,  If more than 10 people can come i will let them know I
expect more.

Paul