Re: [LUG] wifi woes

On Fri, 2008-11-14 at 20:24 +0000, Simon Waters wrote:
> Simon Robert wrote:
> >
> > Any ideas?
>
> Does the USB device work with Devolo kit at all?
>
> i.e. What happens if you use it in the laptop instead of the ralink r73 ?

the devolo kit isn't really the problem, as I can replace that with a
devolo plug and get my mother working via ethernet.

It's the wifi extender and the laptops.  The d-link usb stick and the
laptop both work on r73, the laptop connects the d-link usb doesn't.
I'll try the usb stick in the laptop when I have the chance. Just can't
understand why the d-link will connect to the router and not to
extender?

And yes they're both v.4

Simon