[LUG] Ubuntu Upgrade

Hi

Just added my name to the list but also add that I have just started
upgrading all the Ubuntu boxes I have spread around Lostwithiel and I
am finding it a delight. There is a single button in the software
downloads area, that when pushed upgrades the distro to 8. Brilliant
and very simple.

2008/11/3 chris tipney <ctipney@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:

> On Sun, 2008-11-02 at 18:25 +0000, Paul Sutton wrote:
>> Hi
>>
>> Just wondered if anyone is interesed in signing up and getting listed here
>> https://wiki.ubuntu.com/UKTeam/SouthWest
>>
> Me too !
>
> Running 7.10 on Embryo UMPC ViaC7 - so I'm not sure when they will
> release video drives for Ubuntu 8 and above.....
>
> Chris
>

> --

Kind regards
Rich
http://www.cregy.co.uk
Embracing what God does for you is the best thing you can do for him.
Romans 12 v 1