[LUG] Amarok not displaying CDDB info

Hello.

Any Amarok experts here?

I'm using it to play CDs but it doesn't display CDDB information. It
just calls the tracks "Track 1", "Track 2" etc. from the album "Audio
CD" in the directory "cdda:/". The weird thing is that when I look in
the .cddb directory in my home dir, I do find the CDDB information for
the CDs I've been playing, so the problem can't have to do with an
inability to connect to the CDDB server.

Any ideas?

Martijn.