[LUG] OT: SCSI disks

Anyone found a reasonable supplier.

Need to replace one failing disk, and get either 2 or 4 new disks for
another machine with SCA-2 (the 80 pin hot swappable) SCSI drives.

Prices I'm getting quoted mean I'd be better off buying a new server,
which may be true, but doesn't seem very environmentally sound.

Since SCSI is fantastically backward compatible etc, the cheapest bog
standard disk of 73GB capacity with U320 and 80 pins should "just work".
So this should be a commodity market place but I think it is now a back
water for people replacing old hardware.