Re: [LUG] Fluxbox

On Mon, 2008-10-13 at 20:08 +0100, Michael Mortimore wrote:
> It's been a long while since I used Fluxbox, but from memory, I had to
> add everything manually.

That's why the Mint fluxboxers have decided to supply the user with a
pre-built one so they aren't dumped headlong into a vacuum, esp. as Mint
is aimed at the beginner and less technical luser with all codecs
preinstalled and a nice interface... or at those who don't want to spend
the time fiddling due to having grown tired of computer tweaking after
30 years or so and last had some mastery back in the days when NT4 was
new...

Be interesting to see how it looks, been years since I looked at fb too.