Re: [LUG] OT: New Laptop recommendation.

Rob Beard wrote:
> To be honest you're going to be hard pressed to get anything with a
> dedicated video card for under £400.  Most of them have either Intel GMA
> chipsets or ATI Radeon X1250 or something along those lines.
>
> I'd suggest trying Dell, they have some pretty reasonable offers on the
> Vostro range, much better than what you'd find on the high street.
>
> Rob
http://www.ebuyer.com/product/149335

This one is £399.99, but as Rob says under £400 you'll probably not get
anything with a decent graphics card.  This has the Intel X3100.

I had a look at Acer as they seem to me to give more for your money.

http://www.ebuyer.com/product/144288

This one at £533.43 has a Radeon X1250, however *every* Acer cheaper has
the Intel X3100.

Kind regards,

Julian