Re: [LUG] meetings update

Quoting Paul Sutton <zleap@xxxxxxxxx>:

> Hi
>
> Recent talk of meetings in Plymouth and exeter were interesting, I just
> wondered if there was any updates on these, partly so info can be posted
> to the wiki.  Are these going to be regular meetings,
>
> It would be good to compile a list of venues (to add to the list on the
> wiki meetings page) so it saves re typing the same information each time
> you organise a meet in a previously used venue.
>
> Also good to keep the lug updated on these things otherwise the whole
> topic goes quiet.
>
> Paul

To be honest I've had so much going on I haven't been able to get over
to the Exwick Community Centre recently so I haven't a clue when it'll
be finished.  Just a case of finding time that's convenient with
Trevor.  I'm hoping to pop over next week and see what needs finishing
off and then arrange a timeframe for completion.

Rob