Re: [LUG] Epson printing misalignment

Which means the error is not the Glables but the Printer

You have to set the page to accom. the error on the printer
so you could oversize the page setup, set the page upside down to avoid
a leading edge bleed, or force the margins to 6mm in glables and print
settings. The document setup is not the same as the Print setup the two
have to match or the printer overrides your Doc settings.
Send me the PDF it should have postscript info for the page size and
margins.

On Thu, 2008-10-09 at 13:07 +0100, james kilty wrote:
> On Thu, 2008-10-09 at 12:46 +0100, kevin wrote:
>
> > What do you get if you do
> >
> > Print
> >
> > Print to file
> > and select PDF?
> I saved the pdf file and printed this. It is still too high (the top
> line of labels is about 1mm from the top of the page.
>
> Thanks so far
>
> James
> --
> james kilty
> http://www.kilty.demon.co.uk

Regards

Kevin Lucas
Minions Post Master(Sub) reprieved (possibly!)
Po House, Minions,
Liskeard Cornwall
PL14 5LE
01579363386