Re: [LUG] open economic modelling

On Sat, Oct 04, 2008 at 09:18:31AM +0100, Tom Potts wrote:
> Now I've stopped crowing about how the credit crunch was obvious I'm on the
> lookout for open source economic models to play with on my PC.
> Anyone seen any?

Silly question perhaps but modelling what?

There is quite a lot of information about on raw data, all historical eg

http://www.economagic.com
http://www.gummy-stuff.org

Plus all the central banks (NY Fed has quite a lot).

If you want US bank data then have a look at http://www2.fdic.gov/SDI/SOB/

--
Henry
Photocopies or faxes of my signature are not binding. Electronic documents