Re: [LUG] OT Sky Broadband

peter wrote:

> Sky "seem" to be offering free broadband???
>
> I have yet to discover whats the catch?

Since it requires a Sky TV subscription service it will cost at least
30GBP plus 17GBP per month (BT line rental is additional).

Does there need to be a catch at that price? It suggests that they don't
need any income from the TV subscribers to run the satellite TV service,
which I assume is met by advertiser revenue or people buying premium
services.

> (I am an existing sky user (shame)!

It is open to existing customers.