Re: [LUG] difficult start up

Dear Grant

I put the UUID for sda6, which is the Ubuntu partition in the kubuntu
fstab for sda6. When installing Ubuntu, I changed the partitions to give
me a home partition in case I had to continue to use it. Perhaps this is
what caused the problem in the first instance. sda6 was blank before and
I now have sda6 and sda7 (/home) where sda6 was.

The problem continues. I get the same error booting up kubuntu. Menu.lst
for the ubuntu install is pointing to its right place and of course so
is kubuntu.

Have I misunderstood your guidance?

James