From: Luke Tudor
Date: 2008/9/28
Subject: hylafax help

Hi Aaron

Thanks for your call Friday.

I am looking for a Linux person with experience of hylafax. Basically
it's all installed and receiving faxes, but we need to configure it to
send the faxes to an email address.

It appears to be possible to configure it to do this in the config
files but it dosent seem to work for me!

I can provide full ssh access to the server remotely, and pay for any help.

If you could post on the lug I would be berry thankful. Any one who
can help can get me on 07809221545 or via email

Cheers for your help
Regards
Luke

--